In this session, the speaker Jackson Wightman, discussed the keys to generating media coverage for crowdfunding campaigns. Topics included;
- The real benefits of crowdfunding
- The importance of timing and why the first 48 hours matter
- Pre-launch roadshows and demos - and why they are critical to any effort
- How to use a media embargo so that there's a crescendo of helpful noise the moment you launch
- How to generate coverage throughout the campaign by employing town halls and Reddit AMAs
Jackson firm has helped small companies raise millions for their crowdfunding campaigns. Clients have appeared in major media outlets around the Globe including, Fast Company, Wired, TechCrunch, Business Insider, the BBC, Mashable, CNN, The Verge, Engadget, Gizmodo and many more.