Why your crowdfunding campaign needs good PR?
Detailed way of best practice to use in crowd funding.
No. of participants: 19
Crowdfunding is much talked about these days. But for all the huge successes there are far more projects that fail to hit their goals.
The difference is often the volume, tone and time of media coverage.
In this talk, they discussed the keys to generating media coverage for crowdfunding campaigns. Topics included:
- The real benefits of crowdfunding
- The importance of timing and why the first 48 hours matter
- Pre launch roadshows and demos - and why they are critical to any effort
- How to use a media embargi so that there's a crescendo of helpful noise the moment you launch
- How to generate coverage throughout the campaign by employing town halls and Reddit AMAs
Jackson Wightman of Proper Propaganda is our speaker. His firm has helped small companies raise millions for their crowdfunding campaigns. Clients have appeared in major media outlets around the Globe including: Fast Company, Wired, TechCrunch, Business Insider, The BBC, Mashable, CNN, The Verge, Engadget, Gizmodo and many more.