"IOS Apps development using SWIFT" Course
This is a PBL course (Project Based Learning course), where concepts and learning topics will be introduced and explained by building different projects and apps. The course is designed to teach iOS programming through the creation of multiple apps using Swift, the iOS SDK, and Apple developer tools. Each project focuses on a single app or feature set.
The primary learning outcome for this course is that students will be able to design and create iOS apps. Students will leverage Swift, the iOS SDK, and Apple developer tools. With iOS as the platform, students will learn object-oriented programming, design patterns, type systems, functional language features, user interface design, best practices in programming, and problem analysis.
Upon successful completion of this course, students should be able to:
- Define key programming terms relevant to Swift and iOS programming.
- Describe the process of creating iOS apps.
- State the purpose of the Apple developer tools, such as Xcode, Instruments, debugger, analyzer, and iOS Simulator.
- Distinguish well-written code from poorly-written code.
- Recognize patterns and idioms present in the Cocoa Touch API and other Apple frameworks.
- Employ the Apple developer tools to create an iOS app.
- Demonstrate programming best practices in Swift.
- Examine and subdivide app functionality into properly designed components.
- Explain and summarize iOS API features including location, mapping, sensors, gestures, multimedia and user interface components.
- Plan, prepare and build an original iOS app, from concept to working program.
Hours : 54H
Trainer : Ali Salhi
Linkedin : Visit Now